Frederick's export feature allows you to easily backup your reporting data in easy-to-read Excel files.
Let's get started!
1. Click on Reports on the left hand side of the page and then on Export Data.
2. Select the data you'd like to export from the drop-down menu.
- Appointment Report - A list of appointments booked through Frederick
- Contact Detail Report - A list of the contacts in your Frederick account, with contact information, email/text subscription and membership status
- Dashboard Report- A snapshot of how your business is doing per month which includes appointments, estimated revenue, rescued lost customers, text opt in, referral offers shared, referral offers claimed, referral offers booked, NPS current score, NPS score of last month, feedback responses, emails sent, emails opened, emails interactions, tracked calls, text messages sent and text message interactions
- Email Report - A list of emails sent from your Frederick account
- Review Report - A list of reviews that clients have submitted
- Text Message Report - A list of text messages sent from your Frederick account
3. Set a date range for the export (not available for Contact Detail Report) and choose one or all of your locations.
4. Click Run Report.
You're all done! You'll be notified via email once your report is ready for download.