Your clients have unique preferences and it is important to be able to manage text and email communications for them. We've made it easy to do so from within your account! Contacts that are unsubscribed from both emails and text messages will not count towards your subscription total.
Here's how to unsubscribe a contact:
- Click on Contacts.
- Search for the contact by email, phone number, first name, or last name.
- Check off the box to the left of the contact.
- Click on Actions on the right hand side of the page and then click on Transaction Email Unsubscribe.
- If your customer is marked to receive marketing emails as well, make sure to repeat this process and select Marketing Email Unsubscribe under the Actions button.
- Check off the box again and select Transactional Text Unsubscribe. Repeat the process if they are marked as Marketing Text Subscribe.
- The Status column should now reflect the contact's subscription preferences.