Frederick collects feedback from your clients and encourages them to share their glowing reviews on your social and review pages like Google and Facebook. Additionally, you can also publish reviews directly to your website using our Feedback & Review Widget.
1. Encourage your clients to share
Clients that submit sparkling reviews will be asked to share their reviews on your social and review sites. We'll make it as easy as possible for them to do so by providing instructions and links to your sites.
Before starting your Feedback & Reviews program, ensure you've added URLs to your Frederick account by clicking on Setup Wizard and then on Business.
2. Publish reviews to your Business Listing page
Share all the great feedback you've received from your clients on your business listing page. New and existing clients will be able to see all the positive experiences other customers have had when they browse your open appointments.
- Click on Reports
- Click on Feedback & Reviews
- Click Publish on the review you'd like to share
A few of your most recent reviews will be displayed underneath your map on your business listing page. Visitors to the page will also be able to click on Show More if they'd like to read all the reviews you've published.
3. Publish reviews to your website
The feedback widget allows you to publish reviews directly to your website by adding a small snippet of code to the page you'd like the reviews to be displayed on.
- Click on Smart Marketing.
- Click on Feedback & Reviews.
- Choose a layout and customize the colors any way you'd like.
- Click on Get Your Code.
- Copy the generated code and paste it into your website HTML.
Once you're done, all published reviews will automatically be added to your website via the widget.