Your Frederick dashboard allows you to monitor the progress of your campaigns
- New Appointments: The number of appointments that were booked by a client as a result of receiving a marketing communication from Frederick.
- Estimated Revenue: The estimated revenue that can attributed Frederick's marketing campaigns. Estimated revenue takes into account the standard pricing of the service booked and any discounts applied, if known.
- Rescued Clients: These are clients that have become dormant but have reengaged with your business as a result of Frederick's marketing campaigns.
- New Text Opt-ins: This number reflects the customers that have specifically opted-in to receiving texts for promotional purposes.
- Leads Captured: Number of leads captured by your Packages & Memberships campaign if you've activated it.
- Referral Offers Shared/Claimed/Booked: A quick peek into how your referral program is going.
The pie chart allows you to quickly view all interactions your clients have with your marketing campaigns beyond simply opening them, including when clients:
- Express future interest
- Click through to view the offer details
- Subscribe to text promotions
- Ask to be reminded to book later
- Call your business after receiving a campaign
- Confirm an appointment after receiving a reminder
Net Promoter Score©: This number reflects the percent of customers who have given you a rating of 9 or 10 (promoters) minus the percent of customers who have given you a rating of 6 or lower.
Feedback Responses: This is the number of feedback responses your business has received. They can be viewed by going to Reports > Feedback & Reviews.
The graph at the bottom of the dashboard allows you to view at a glance what types of communications have been sent and when. Green indicates emails and blue indicates texts.