Frederick looks at your appointment book to find clients who have not visited recently and don't have another appointment scheduled then sends them a friendly email letting them know that it's time for their next appointment. By default, Frederick will send the first email 45 days after their last visit, unless you choose a different time frame that is more appropriate for your specific situation.
Let's get started!
1. Turn on Reminder to Book Again
- Click on Smart Marketing on the left hand side of the page.
- Click on Reminder to Book Again.
- Flip the switch to the "ON" position.
- You also have the option of turning on text messages. Only clients that have opted into receive text promotions will receive offers via text.
2. Create your reminder
Create a friendly message reminding your clients that it is time to book again. You'll also be able to tell Frederick how long to wait before sending out a reminder. Don't worry, we'll look for future appointments so that your client doesn't receive a reminder if they've already booked an appointment.
3. See a sample
See what your reminder will look like by clicking on View a Sample Email. You can also enter your email address to send yourself a test email or your phone number to see what the text message will look like.
4. Click Save
You're all done! Reminders will begin to go out based on your settings.