Limited-time specials are discounts offered to clients who haven't booked in a while, and are only available for a limited time. Each limited-time special expires 7 days from the date it was sent, and is intended to motivate clients to book quickly. If Reminder to Book Again is enabled, clients will not receive any limited-time specials until they have already received a reminder to book again without booking.
Here's how to get started:
1. Turn on Limited Time Specials
- Click on Smart Marketing on the left hand side of the page.
- Click on Limited Time Specials.
- Flip the switch to the "ON" position.
- You also have the option of turning on text messages. Only clients that have opted into receive text promotions will receive offers via text.
2. Set your discount
If you'd like to offer a discount to encourage your clients to book, toggle Discounts to "On" and select one of three discount options. These include percentage, dollar amount, or a custom offer. You are able to write out a custom offer if you select this option, however please note that Frederick has no way to automate or apply this discount.
3. See a sample
Take a look at what your Limited Time Specials campaign will look like. You can also enter your email address to send yourself a test email or your phone number to see what the text message will look like.
4. Click Save
All done! Your campaign will begin to send shortly to groups of targeted clients.