Boosts are designed to reach a large amount of contacts in a short period of time. Perfect for sending out a special promotion or when business has been slow. Frederick automatically targets customers who are likely ready to come back, and sends campaigns to give your business a boost!
Here's how to set it up:
1. Turn on Boost
- Click on Smart Marketing on the left hand side of the page.
- Click on Boost.
- Flip the switch to the "ON" position.
- You also have the option of turning on text messages. Only clients that have opted into receive text promotions will receive offers via text.
2. Decide who will be targeted
Here you'll be able to choose which clients you'd like to target. Frederick will send the Boost to a batch of targeted contacts for each day that the Boost runs, but will not send the communication to every contact in your database.
- No recent visit - Target only clients that haven't been to your business in a while. You can set the amount of days since their last visit.
- All Contacts - Target all clients without any restrictions
3. Set your Boost dates
Select what days you'd like your Boost campaign to run. Frederick will automatically trickle out the communications over the days you've selected making sure not to send too many offers at once.
4. Create an offer
- Percent off - Give a set percentage off your services.
- Money off - Give a specific dollar amount off your services.
- Custom - Create a custom offer. The first field should include a short eye-catching description of your offer. The field underneath can contain offer details and a lengthier description.
5. See a sample
Take a look at what your Boost campaign will look like. You can also enter your email address to send yourself a test email or your phone number to see what the text offer will look like.
6. Click Save
You're all done! Your Boost campaign will start shortly after you hit Save.