Reduce no-shows by sending appointment reminders to clients between 24 and 72 hours before their scheduled appointment. All businesses should enable this feature unless another system is already sending appointment reminders.
Here's how to set it up:
1. Turn on Appointment Reminders
- Click on Smart Marketing on the left hand side of the page.
- Click on Appointment Reminders.
- Flip the switch to the "ON" position.
2. Choose your reminder options
- Text Message: You can choose whether or not you'd like to send text message reminders to your clients by toggling this switch on or off.
- Appointment Confirmation: This option allows you to send a link to your clients to confirm their appointment. We'll automatically track confirmations and you can see who has confirmed in your Reports section under Appointments.
- Only When Booked Through Frederick: Switch this on if you only want Frederick sending appointment reminders to clients that have booked through Frederick. Otherwise, leave it off if you'd like all your appointments to receive a reminder.
3. See a sample
Take a look at what your appointment reminders will look like. Click on View a Sample Email to view the reminder in your browser. You can also enter your email address to send yourself a test email or your phone number for a test text.
Click Save at the bottom of the page and you're all set! Appointment reminders will be sent 24-72 hours before your client's appointment.