Have a spectacular special you'd like to share with your customers? Adding an eye-catching banner to the top of your emails is a great way to call attention to what you have to offer.
Let's get started!
1. Hover over your topmost content box and click the + icon.
2. Select “Spacer”. By using the spacer block, we're adding extra space between the main content of your email and your banner to make it stand out more.
3. Click the paint bucket to change the color of the spacer block.
4. Repeat this process to add as many spacers as you'd like until you're happy with the amount of space between your email content and the top of your email.
5. Once you’re done adding spacers, add a text box and let your customers know what you're offering. We suggest enlarging your text, making it bold and playing with the alignment to make it stand out!
6. For a little extra flair, you can add a horizontal line above and below your text by clicking on the + button and then on Horizontal Line.
7. That's it! Your banner is ready to go!